|Aeronautica Imperialis||Batman Miniature Game||Blood Bowl||Bushido||Dust Tactics-Warfare|
|Flames of War||Flames of War (OLD)||Hordes||Infinity||Malifaux|
|Mantic Games||Marvel Universe Miniature Game||Middle-Earth||Necromunda||Runewars Miniatures Game|
|Spartan Games||Star Wars X-Wing||Tanks||The Hobbit||The Horus Heresy Adeptus Titanicus|
|The Lord of the Rings||Warcry||Warhammer 40,000||Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse||Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team|
|Warhammer Age of Sigmar||Warhammer Fantasy||Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress||Warhammer Underworlds||Warmachine|
|World of Tanks||Övriga Spelsystem|
Contains two 155mm wz. 17 guns with 10 crew and three optional 105mm wz. 29 gun barrels.
The 155mm wz. 17 was the Polish designation for the French 155mm C mle 1917 S howitzer designed by Schneider. These guns were acquired by the Poles from the French at the end of the First World War.
In essence, the 155mm C mle 1917 S howitzer was a 155mm C mle 1915 S howitzer fitted with a different breech mechanism to accept a bagged propellant charge rather than a cartridge contained propellant. The French made the switch due to the high costs involved in manufacturing the brass casings for the 155mm C mle 1915 S howitzer.
At the start of World War Two, the Polish Army had over two hundred of these guns in service with the Heavy Artillery Batteries of the infantry divisions and like most equipment from armies opposing Germany; they also saw service in the German Army as the 15.5 cm sFH 17(p) after the fall of Poland.