|Aeronautica Imperialis||Batman Miniature Game||Blood Bowl||Bushido||Dust Tactics-Warfare|
|Flames of War||Flames of War (OLD)||Hordes||Infinity||Malifaux|
|Mantic Games||Marvel Universe Miniature Game||Middle-Earth||Necromunda||Runewars Miniatures Game|
|Spartan Games||Star Wars X-Wing||Tanks||The Hobbit||The Horus Heresy Adeptus Titanicus|
|The Lord of the Rings||Warcry||Warhammer 40,000||Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse||Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team|
|Warhammer Age of Sigmar||Warhammer Fantasy||Warhammer Quest||Warhammer The Horus Heresy||Warhammer Underworlds|
|Warmachine||World of Tanks||Övriga Spelsystem|
Embrace the Power of a Dragon!
In the frozen northern wastes, a sinister blight has awoken and now stands ready to consume everything in its path. An army prepares for war, its leader the cunning and malevolent dragon Everblight, whose very essence resides in each of his twisted generals. Filled with horrendously blighted ogrun, cruel and tainted Nyss, and terrifying dragonspawn, the Legion of Everblight is poised to spread its corruption to the farthest reaches of western Immoren and beyond.
Serve the mighty Everblight with Forces of HORDES: Legion of Everblight, featuring:
• Complete faction rules and profiles for using all current Legion of Everblight models in HORDES Mk II.
• New troops to bring to the fight, plus the all-new warlock Bethayne, Voice of Everblight and her light warbeast Belphagor.
• An in-depth look at the history and structure of the Legion of Everblight.
• A painting and modeling guide to help ready your forces for battle.
• Legion of Everblight Theme Force lists and rules, which allow you to create armies based on specialized forces from the Legion of Everblight.
Consume the Iron Kingdoms for the Glory of Everblight!