|Aeronautica Imperialis||Batman Miniature Game||Blood Bowl||Bushido||Dust Tactics-Warfare|
|Flames of War||Flames of War (OLD)||Hordes||Infinity||Malifaux|
|Mantic Games||Marvel Universe Miniature Game||Middle-Earth||Necromunda||Runewars Miniatures Game|
|Spartan Games||Star Wars X-Wing||Tanks||The Hobbit||The Horus Heresy Adeptus Titanicus|
|The Lord of the Rings||Warcry||Warhammer 40,000||Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse||Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team|
|Warhammer Age of Sigmar||Warhammer Fantasy||Warhammer Quest||Warhammer Underworlds||Warmachine|
|World of Tanks||Övriga Spelsystem|
WE WILL HAVE OURS.
The nations of Khador and Cygnar are still reeling from their defeat at the hands of Cryx’s armies within the Thornwood. Meanwhile, the Protectorate of Menoth’s Northern Crusade seizes the opportunity to push into Umbrey while the besieged elven nation of Ios struggles to repel the skorne invaders at their gates. For Cygnar, a chance to retake the initiative emerges when an unusual Cryxian column is discovered heading south. The newly promoted Lord General Coleman Stryker marches to intercept, unaware of the true danger that awaits him.
WARMACHINE: Vengeance brings you the next thrilling chapter of the WARMACHINE saga. Answer the call to war with:
• New warcasters, including new epic versions of some of WARMACHINE’s original warcasters.
• Six new character novice warcasters who bring even more arcane support to their armies.
• New units and solos to expand WARMACHINE armies with new strategic possibilities.
• New narrative fiction picking up directly after the harrowing events of WARMACHINE: Colossals.
• A painting and modeling guide to help you prepare your forces for battle.
• Theme Force lists for each new warcaster, which allow you to create armies based on specialized forces found in the WARMACHINE world.
EXACT VENGEANCE AND PUNISH YOUR FOES!