|Aeronautica Imperialis||Batman Miniature Game||Blood Bowl||Bushido||Dust Tactics-Warfare|
|Flames of War||Flames of War (OLD)||Hordes||Infinity||Malifaux|
|Mantic Games||Marvel Universe Miniature Game||Middle-Earth||Necromunda||Runewars Miniatures Game|
|Spartan Games||Star Wars X-Wing||Tanks||The Hobbit||The Horus Heresy Adeptus Titanicus|
|The Lord of the Rings||Warcry||Warhammer 40,000||Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse||Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team|
|Warhammer Age of Sigmar||Warhammer Fantasy||Warhammer Quest||Warhammer Underworlds||Warmachine|
|World of Tanks||Övriga Spelsystem|
From the darkness of their nightmarish isles, the undead legions of Cryx strike at the Iron Kingdoms. Each battle serves to fuel their unholy necrofactoriums as scuttling necrotechs reshape everything that walks, crawls, of slithers out of their dank, macabre workshops. Wielding the powers of death and black sorcery gifted to them by their terrible master, Toruk the Dragonfather, the insidious warcasters of Cryx send forth masses of undead thralls to overwhelm their mortal foes. Their ranks bolstered by looming black-iron helljacks and skittering bonejacks, the undying army of Cryx will not rest until Toruk's shadow covers all of Immoren.
Forces of WARMACHINE: Cryx Command provides the foundation you need to serve the Dragonfather and bend the power of death to your will, featuring:
• Complete rules and profiles for the nefarious warcasters and murderous warjacks of Cryx, including two new warcasters, a new character warjack, and a new solo.
• A selection of units and solos that can form the sinister core of your Cryx army.
• Detailed background information on the Nightmare Empire, including an in-depth look at its warcasters and warjacks.
• A painting guide full of tips and inspiration to help you create an army as individual as you are.
• A new theme forces that allow you to create specialized armies with specific benefits.